Monday 28 July 2008

TRIPTYCH pt 2

I've started to build up the layers on my canvas boards. I began by putting on some gauze that has been pulled every which way to distort it.




Then I started to layer up anything I could find that I liked. Bits of papers, lace, distorted tyvek, flower petals and seed heads, sheet music.....etc


My last bit of creativity today was to add some relief with decorators caulk pushed through various stencils and bits of plastic table cloth. I'm not going to do any more for now as I need to stand back and look at it for a while before I decide what I'm going to do next.


3 comments:

dot said...

looking good girl, can't wait to see them in the flesh!

Val said...

Yeah! Looking very good ... clicked to get a closeup view and the textures look fab! Val

maggiepatch said...

Great textures. I can't wait to see it close up.