Wednesday 8 April 2009

Garden Treasure Continued

I have been sketching the lovely pieces of bark I found in the garden. I love cutting up photos and filling them in to see what happens.


I have also been playing with sellotape to remove the photo from it's backing. Place sellotape over the photo and press down well. Soak in warm water for a few minutes then gently rub the reverse side to remove the paper. I've placed mine over a coloured textured piece of card. This has definite potential!

Now I just need to get some wide clear parcel tape to play with this a bit more.

2 comments:

dot said...

Looks really promising, need a masterclass! Hope to share in the natural dyeing as well very soon.

Val said...

This really does look amazing - I would have thought the cellotape would go all squidgy when wet. Will you try stitching in it.
Hope you had a great Easter - weather wasn't too bad was it (haven't got to Monday yet!)