Sunday 27 March 2011

Exciting Times

It has been a good while since my last post but I think I have the perfect excuse.

No, I've not been lazing around doing nothing, far from it!! There is a great buzz of excitement along with a good jangling on nerves in our household at the moment.  I am, for the first time this year taking part in the 'Open Studios' scheme for our area.  So I have been working my little socks off getting all my pieces finished and everything in place.

Time is running out fast with just one month to go before I open my doors to the public for the very first time!
Nearer the time I shall post some pics of all my makes just to whet the appetite!!!

1 comment:

Val said...

I thought you'd been very quiet of late!! Tis a month, almost, since you posted - looking forward to seeing some pix!